REAR UNDERRUN PROTECTIVE DEVICES (RUPDS) Regulation 58 Comes in on the 29th October 2012 Most HGV Truck and Trailers will be required to fit a type approved RUPD Hope Technical Developments have available both Fixed and swing back RUPD available from stock. We also have our own in house RUPD test cell for type approval of your bespoke RUPD; please contact us to find out more details of how we can help you with your RUPD requirements. Hope has over 24 years experience in designing and build RUPD with our first approval being granted in 1988.
- Transport Managers Now Face Disqualification As Legal Pressure Increases
- The New Materials Transforming the Van Manufacturing Process
- Commercial Vans Now Used for Longer Says Auction Specialist Manheim
- Funding for Plug-In Points Becomes More Accessible but Where Does it Leave HGV Refuelling Stations?
- Vans Lead the Way in the Commercial Vehicle Sector with Rising Numbers Leaving HGVs in the Dust